- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 5 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 cups coleslaw greens, pre-shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cholula chipotle hot sauce (available in Mexican specialty markets)
Partially mash beans and cumin in a small bowl. In a medium owl, combine 2 teaspoons olive oil and lime juice; add coleslaw greens, green onions and cilantro, tossing to coat. Season slaw to taste with salt and pepper.
In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, warm 3 teaspoons olive oil. Add tortillas in a single layer, then spoon 1/4 of bean mixture onto half of each tortilla. Cook 1 minute, then fold tacos in half. Cook until golden brown, about 1 minute per side. Fill tacos with feta and slaw. Serve with hot sauce at the table.